3CX Phone System is fully integrated, simple to deploy and manage, also very easy to use by the employees. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX Phone System is recognized for its innovative technology, advanced features, and flexibility.
- The complete unified communication solution to reduce costs, increase productivity and mobility in your company.
- Save time and money by hosting virtual business meetings, presentations or webinars whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication.
- Are you are a reseller of IT or telecom equipment and interested to become a 3CX Partner? Find out more about the 3CX Partner program here.
About the 3CX Company
Founded in 2005, 3CX meet all the Unified Communications and telephony requirements, being the preferred choice for many leading companies and organizations worldwide such as Boeing, Mitsubishi Motors, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Harley Davidson, Pepsi or the City of Vienna. The company has a massive global presence, with more than 30,000 partners and offices in the world’s greatest business centers: the United States, the UK, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, South Africa, Australia, and Hong Kong.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, 3CX became a leading figure on the market through its innovative products. Currently, the company is reshaping the business communication with the 3CX WebMeeting system – a WEB solution that does not require additional software or plugins installation and revolutionizes the way conferences are conducted through the Internet, with a lot of benefits such as increasing the productivity of your employees, lowering traveling costs or boosting sales by organizing sales presentations more quickly for clients all over the world.
Discover the advantages of a VoIP telephony system based on software
- Easy to install and manage via web-based configuration interface
- More affordable to buy and expand compared to a hardware-based PBX
- Increased productivity by visualizing the presence, desktop based call control
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Save monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect
- Receive and make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP gateways or cards
- Freedom to use popular IP hardware phones, such Fanvil or softphones
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training