Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, the 3CX Phone System has been recognized for its innovative technology, superior features, and flexibility.
3CX Phone System for Windows – YOUR COMPLETE UNIFIED COMMUNICATION SOLUTION to Reduce Costs, Increase Productivity and Mobility
The 3CX Phone System includes enterprise-level features as standard. Therefore, you will not have to pay extra for advanced features or add-ons, such as: inbuilt fax server or voice mail, auto attendant, paging/intercom, centralized phone book and more.
Key Advantages of 3CX Phone System:
- Easy to install and manage via web-based configuration interface
- Communicate from everywhere with iOS (iPhone) or Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure and server hardware
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect
- Receive and make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP gateways or cards
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Integration with CRM and accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP phones*, SIP trunks
- Click 2 Call directly from your company’s website
- More affordable to buy and expand compared to a hardware-based PBX
- Free web video conferencing with WebRTC
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
* 3CX Phone System is fully compatible with Fanvil IP phones, providing resellers and end users with a reliable and affordable Unified Communication solution.
3CX Phone System for Windows has helped many businesses achieve significant benefits in a cost-effective and innovative way by providing many new advanced features to improve customer service and boost productivity. In addition, 3CX Phone System for Windows is much cheaper than a traditional phone system helping companies to reduce their telephony costs by up to 70% and with the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
Discover more about 3CX products on the sections below or by visiting the 3CX official website.
WINDOWS AND MAC VOIP CLIENTS
One Click Phone Calls with the 3CX Windows and Mac Softphone - 3CX Phone System integrates powerful clients for Mac and Windows, allowing you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office using CTI and your deskphone, or on the road using the inbuilt softphone.
Unlike other PBXs, no additional license fees are charged. Moreover, it is easy to deploy and manage for the administrator, and easy to use for the employees.
Windows and Mac VoIP clients advantages:
- Launch calls from your desktop
- Transfer calls without having to learn cryptic function keys
- Increase productivity
- No additional softphone licensing fees
- Allow working remotely
- Easy call and web conferencing - set up conference calls with a few mouse clicks
- Conference participants automatically receive an email with details
- Use Office 365, Google contacts or own address book
- Launch call directly from your CRM package
- Create web conferences with the 3CX WebMeeting
- Accurate journals for inbound and outbound calls including duration, allowing you to generate comprehensive reports on the activity of agents and clients
ANDROID AND IOS VOIP CLIENTS
Unparalleled mobility with 3CX Android and iOS VoIP clients - the 3CX Phone System includes VoIP clients for Android and iOS that allow the user the possibility to use the office extension from anywhere. With an inbuilt tunnel to avoid remote firewall issues, calling from over 3G or from any Wifi hotspot is extremely reliable.
3CX Android and iOS clients fully support PUSH, allowing the phone to be on standby and save battery life. 3CX delivers the unique number concept meaning that you no longer have to give out your mobile number. Set your status so your colleagues can see whether or not you are available to take a call.
Android and iOS VoIP clients advantages:
- No additional licensing costs for softphones
- “PUSH” notifications save the mobile’s battery life
- Inbuilt SIP tunnel/proxy resolves any remote firewall issues
- Make and receive calls from your smartphone – completely free of charge
- Set your status to available, away and out of office from your smartphone
- Sole number concept
- Follow the presence of your colleagues from anywhere
- Remotely configurable via email, no hassle setup
- Easily setup conference calls
- Fully integrated and easy to use